Let Us Play Scheme is a registered Charity for children with multiple physical and/or profound learning difficulties requiring 1 to 1 support. As well as providing fun and stimulating play schemes for the children, this life line service also provides for some very much needed short breaks for the families. Please see below for ways in which you can support our charity and make a difference to a wide audience of families.
- Making Donations to LUPS for the provision of Equipment, Staff and Running Costs (donations or further information requests can be sent to our Chairperson, Treasurer or Secretary).
- Join and promote our LUPS Lottery which is £4 a month. If you wish to join then please fill out and submit a standing order form to our Treasurer.
- Nominating LUPS as your company charity.
- Donating gifts to raffle during LUPS fundraising events.
- Organising or taking part in sponsored events to raise money for Let Us Play Scheme.
- Sell items on E-bay with the proceeds being donated to Let Us Play Scheme.
We would like to thank everyone who has chosen to support the children and families of Let Us Play Scheme. Without your generous support we would be unable to provide this life line to families.